All customers can participate in the survey to share their grievances concerning the services provided by the U.S. Postal Service.
For any organization, feedback from their customer is crucial as they rely on their customer’s opinions to decide what can be changed and enhanced for better customer relations.
To make you understand better concerning the customer satisfaction survey conducted by USPS, we have gathered some important guidelines below to make your participation easier. Go through the listed rules, requirements, and step-by-step instructions to have a good survey experience.
www.postalexperience.com/pos – USPS Customer Satisfaction Survey Step-by-Step Instructions
If you are planning to participate in the USPS Customer satisfaction survey, you will need to follow the below-given steps and also make sure you are up to the mark to the requirements of a participant.
Requirement for Participation
- To participate conveniently in the survey, you must have a smartphone, laptop, computer or a tablet.
- Make sure your internet connection is strong enough so that you won’t be interrupted in between the survey.
- Make sure you can read and write either in English or in Spanish. You will get an option to select your preferred language, and you can select according to your choice.
- To participate in the customer satisfaction survey conducted by USPS, you must make a purchase at any local post office across USA.
- Keep in mind, you should hold a valid receipt when you make a purchase as well
Participation Through Online Method
Follow the following steps to participate in the online customer feedback survey
- For invite-only customers, please go to this official survey website: postalexperience.com/pos
- You will get an option to pick your preferred language which is either English or Spanish. After you select the language, click on the NEXT button.
- You will be directed to the next page where you will have to go through USPS Customer Satisfaction Survey details and then click on NEXT button.
- Now, you have to enter your user ID & password for invitation-only customers (check below image):
- For receipt holding customers, please visit this link for taking online survey: www.postalexperience.com/sb
- Also, you will get an option to enter the ZIP code printed on top of the receipt that you have from USPS.
- You will be directed to the list of USPS centers present within your ZIP code. Select your location from where you availed the service by USPS.
- Click on NEXT button.
- Now enter the date when you had availed the service. The date will be mentioned on your receipt.
- You will be directed to a questionnaire set. Select the answer which best suits you according to your satisfaction level with the service.
- You will be presented with a Thank You message once you have completed all the questions. The web page will redirect to a new page automatically.
- Finally, your online survey is done successfully.
Got doubts? contact Psupport:
Survey Through Phone
You can call on 1-80-410-7420 if you wish to take the survey through call.
Survey Through QR Codes
To take the survey easily, you also have the option to participate through QR code. All you need to do is to scan using a mobile phone, the QR code given on your receipt from your recent purchase from USPS.
USPS Customer Satisfaction survey – FAQs
The customer satisfaction survey from the United States Postal Service (USPC) is an online survey that consists of several questionnaires based on your experience. The survey is designed to understand the satisfaction level of its customer.
What is the age requirement to participate in the USPS Customer Satisfaction Survey?
Ans: You need to be 18 or above to legally participate in the USPS Customer Satisfaction Survey.
I do not have a recent receipt. Can I use my old receipt to participate in the USPS Customer Satisfaction Survey?
Ans: To participate in the customer satisfaction survey, you will have to have an invitation code which is provided in the new receipt only. Hence, if you have an old receipt then you won’t be able to participate as it will not have any invitation code.
Are employees working with USPS eligible to participate in the survey?
Ans: The employees working at USPS and their family members or agents are not eligible to participate in the Survey.
Do I need to have a valid email address to participate?
Ans: Yes, you must have a valid email address to participate in the survey.
Is there any prize provided to participate in the survey?
Ans: No, there is no prize for participants. Participants can participate if they wish to share their honest feedback.
What is the survey limit?
Ans: One person with one receipt can participate in the survey. The same person won’t be eligible to participate again and again.
Are the personal details provided during the survey safe?
Ans: Yes, your details provided during the survey are strictly kept confidential.
How long does the survey take to complete?
Ans: The survey takes about two minutes to complete.
An independent agency of the U.S. Federal government branch, the United States Postal Service (USPS) is responsible for providing postal services in the U.S. including associated states and also insular areas.
The USPS tracks back to 1775 when the Second Continental Congress had appointed Benjamin Franklin as the first postmaster general. Having created in 1792 with the passage of the Postal Service Act, the USPS was elevated to cabinet-level in 1872.
As of now, the USPS has more than 4 lakh career employees and more than 1 lakh non-career employees. It is highly obligated to serve legally to all Americans at uniform quality and price.
One of the largest civilian vehicle fleets is operated by USPS with almost more than 2 lakh vehicles among which majority of them is identified as Chevrolet/Grumman long-life vehicle and Ford/Utilimaster flex-fuel vehicle.
The U.S. Department of Defense has been jointly operating with USPS to deliver its mail for the military known as Army Post Office and Fleet Post Office.
In February 2013, the agency had announced to deliver packages, priority mail, and express mail along with mail-ordering medicines on Saturdays. The agency stands unique in itself for delivering even on holidays exception of Christmas and Thanksgiving.
Check out USPS Competitors Surveys
=> FedEX Customer Survey
=> UPS Customer Survey
=> Canada Post Customer Survey
=> Conway Customer Survey
We hope that above guide for taking USPS survey online ( www.postalexperience.com/pos & www.postalexperience.com/sb ) was helpful to you. If you have any questions regarding this post, let us know through your comments below.